I think you could probably figure this one out without directions, but just in case here’s how to make Coconut Lemon Avocado Toast…
- Toast some of your favorite bread.
- Smear some coconut oil, just like butter, onto the toast.
- Layer sliced avocado on the toast.
- Squeeze some lemon juice onto the avocado.
- Crack some sea salt and fresh pepper over the avocado.
- If you like, sprinkle with unsweetened shredded coconut and chia seeds.
- Chow down!
This flavor combination of lemon, coconut, and avocado is truly spectacular. I’m addicted, and have this for breakfast several times a week. It’s a great way to get beneficial fats, fiber, and protein.